Traveling soon? Here are a few tips…
1. Always bring a sweater / hoodie on the plane. Airplanes are like movie theaters. They’re freezing!
2. Airplane mode is not off! Bring a magazine to read during takeoff and landing! I’m talking to you Kindle people!
3. Wear running shoes in case you have to run from the airport bar to the gate. Flips flops and heels will only slow you down
4. Remember you can bring food through security. Bring leftovers! Share with the crew! More water / wine for you!
5. The airplane is the perfect place to let kids watch movies & play video games THE ENTIRE flight. Just bring headphones
6. Ladies: leave the jewelry in your carry-on bag. Put it on AFTER you go through security. Do the same with your belt
7. Let it go! You can’t control delays and getting all stressed out about it will only ruin your trip.
8. Buy water! We never have enough on board for everyone. You’ll be glad you have it if your flight diverts. IT HAPPENS!
9. Eat something! Even if you’re not hungry. Calories don’t count at the airport. Plus you never know when you’re going to eat again.
10. A long line of frequent fliers (think single passengers holding computers) will go 10 X’s faster than a line with a family with a new baby in it!